The Annual Report and Accounts include details of our financial accounts which are audited by the National Audit Office.
It also reports on the achievement of our Ministerial Performance Targets.
The Annual Report & Accounts 2011/12 were laid before Parliament on the 3 July 2012.
- Annual Report & Accounts 2011/12 (974 kb)
They are also published as a House of Commons paper (HC 228) and paper copies can be purchased from The Stationery Office (TSO) priced at £16.00. The maintenance and integrity of the Veterinary Medicines Directorate website is the responsibility of the Accounting Officer; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and accordingly the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
Previous years' Annual Report & Accounts:
- Annual Report & Accounts 2010/11 (969 kb)
- Annual Report 2009/2010
- Annual Report 2008/2009
- Annual Report 2007/2008
- Annual Report 2006/2007
- Annual Report 2005/2006
- Annual Report 2004/2005
- Annual Report 2003/2004 (2.01 mb)
- Annual Report 2002/2003 (1.69 mb)
- Annual Report 2001/2002 (894 kb)
- Annual Report 2000/2001 (2.99 mb)
- Annual Report 1999/2000 (782 kb)
- Annual Report 1998/1999 (1.7 mb)